Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Married ~ Hannah and Jimmie

Note: Please excuse my awkward branding back and forth as I make my transition and try to keep up with my work as well!! Read more about my self conflict here! HA ;)

Anyway, I met Hannah as another link through my job at Starbucks, as her fiance at the time was one of my regular customers, looking for a photographer for their small family wedding.

I was so happy to do this wedding. It was very different from any other wedding I've been to--very small and intimate, which resulted in a very romantic afternoon! They had the ceremony at the First Presbyterian Church in Colorado Springs, and from there we went to the park downtown for some fun photos. I decided I wouldn't share ceremony photos because of this, but I'll share with you some of my favorite shots of the "newly married" session (+some) right afterward!!





















Ok... ONE shot from the ceremony.. the classic first kiss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment