Friday, October 22, 2010

Family: Matt and Tess

Oh Matt and Tess!! I actually did this session a long time ago but just now realized I never got to posting a blog! So dumb of me because this is seriously my most favorite family session up to date of "new" clients that I just met! Jett was one of the cutest little boys I have ever met! At first he was shy, but throughout the session he loved giving me hugs... and I will never forget his cute face rub he did with his pet kitty! It was so darling. On top of that, his parents are some of the most laid back, fun people I've encountered. Another funny addition, where I live, if you live there long enough, you begin to notice the weird connections between EVERYONE--as long as you've been here for more than 5 years! I've actually been getting to know Matt and Tess, since we have several mutual friends. It's just so nice to run into them and I hope to one day do some family photographs for them again as Jett grows. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment