Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Model ~ Susanne

Susanne is one of my many facebook followers who often commented on my shared images with such uplifting words. I love getting the feedback from people who follow me and saying how beautiful my work is... it really means a LOT to me and it inspires me to give out even more mind-blowing work through the next session.

Anyway, so when Susanne emailed me with interest of doing a shoot, I was most definitely down! I want to give my clients the best that I can give them, so we worked through our schedules, figured out which day was best, which location was best, and we had so much fun and so much success that the shoot seriously lasted like... what, two and a half hours? It was a long while gone by in an instant.

Susanne hasn't modeled much before, but she is a beautiful woman and hardly needs to put in the effort.

I look forward to doing several other shoots in the future with her!













No comments:

Post a Comment