Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Branding!!

So, I've been having a bit of trouble finding the PERFECT branding font to use. I've been going back and forth between several different fonts, but I feel like some of my photography is sooo broad and diverse, that almost anything will fit!! So I decided to take several fonts, do a little bit of self discovery, and find what really suits ME, and what I would be most comfortable with presenting as my own branding, as a professional, simple, tasteful look... something that ADDS to the photo instead of distracting away from it (as you've probably noticed in previous posts) and I think I found what I'm looking for.

I decided to present my finding in some of my favorite form of photographs, and the reason I first started to do photography: simplistic landscape and storm shots. Hope you enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment