Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Model ~ Brytny

All thanks to the world of Photography, my good friend Brytny and I have come together once again after I was once known as "the girl at the bus stop." Story: when we were both in elementary school, Brytny lived down the street from me. So of course, we rode the same bus and the bus picked us up from the same spot. Well, I guess sweet little Brytny was lost and didn't know where to go, and I showed her where the bus picked us up, and I befriended this cute little blonde girl with glasses on the corner. I remember that, and so does she. How sweet this girl is. Now, we work together.. both to take photos, and I usually work with her whenever we both do modeling gigs at bridal expos for Style Bride (I'll have to post more about that later--we'll be doing one here in a few weeks, it's a TON of fun!!).

For months and months Brytny Marquez and I have been talking about getting together to do a shoot--even before I ever went to Nashville or ever decided to start taking this business seriously. So finally, out of the blue, we make an "official date" for a shoot.

For this shoot to be lurking around in my head for so long, we came up with several ideas. There was one spot in particular I wanted to take her, and it was to what seems to be an unfinished dam of some sort, or flood director behind CSU-Pueblo. We waited until sunset because I wanted to get some dramatic light shots.. and wow, was the outcome incredible!

Brytny was my second "serious" model that I've worked with, and she was incredible at posing. She was so willing to do anything that I asked her to, and she knew exactly what worked right and what looked best.

Take a gander at these pics, and expect more in the near future from this gorgeous girl!

And SORRY there are so many... I really could not choose!



























No comments:

Post a Comment