Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dreams are made of Vintage Dresses

Ok, so... I want to get a lookbook account. I have way too many clothes, and don't have much to do with them except to wear them. I want to start doing a self portrait project with the many items of clothing that I own which are vintage inspired or thrifted.

So... this post is primarily to show the people of lookbook.com that I am worthy of an account. I don't have many self portraits, being that I just got my new shutter release in the mail, but I'm hoping to post a LOT more (especially upon receiving my lookbook account!). I expect that I will also feel a bit of regret in the near future when I realize I didn't actually NEED to give away that ruffle shirt of flowy skirt that I never wore--but now I will have more reasons to go thrifting and make up for the loss :)

So hopefully, this post will give them a taste of what I can provide to the site :)

Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. Hey, I can send you a lookbook invitation if you like? I loved your first shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent an invitation to your lissa51088@yahoo.com address
    Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete