Friday, June 18, 2010

Jeff

Where I live, there is no camera store. None!! It's kind of bad, but at the same time I love it because it gives me a great excuse to go out of town and visit the beautiful city of Colorado Springs. I went there to get a filter problem fixed, and a few new lens caps that I had lost (me losing things? go figure!). Well, while up there I decided to hang out with a good fellow photographer friend of mine for a bit before I went home. We just hung out, took a few pics, and got some delicious boba tea. I've decided that every time I go to the Springs now, I am going to get some of this delicious drink that my good friend Megan first introduced me to (I will be taking some vintage style photos for her very soon).

Anyway, here's some cool shots of Jeff that we got, along with a couple very awesome lit nature shots. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment