Friday, June 18, 2010

The Jones Family

Last week I did a family shoot for a friend that I went to high school with. This shoot was a lot of fun and very different from shoots I have done before. When Amber contacted me, she knew exactly the photos that she wanted, but in one large variety. Specifically, we focused on her family--which consisted of herself, her sister, her cousin and parents, as well as her steady and his two GORGEOUS little girls! As family photos, she wanted some with the entire group as well as individual photos between the different relatives within. This family was so fun to meet and we had a great time during the shoot. Nonstop laughing and playing, which was great for a session! Here are some of my favorite pictures captured from that beautiful overcast day:
















No comments:

Post a Comment