Monday, November 22, 2010

Married: Bri and Erik

Bri is a wonderful and beautiful person who I met in middle school! We have known each other for years and she is just that type of girl that you can spend time with, and not see for a long time, but when you see each other again, it's like you just spent time together the day before!! She hasn't changed a bit, and neither has our friendship.

In high school, she attended a different school and we kept in contact. But in college she moved away. Our only contact was through the internet. But it wasn't until she finally got engaged to her long time boyfriend, that we really started talking again. Had time really gone by that fast and we are moving on with our lives and getting married, finishing college, settling down? Uh... YEAH IT HAS!! I couldn't believe it. I offered to be her photographer for her North Carolina wedding. Not only because I wanted to just photograph her wedding, but it would be the most joyous thing for me to be there and be a part of this special day. I love her like a sister and I am so happy for her. Her husband is so wonderful and kind (and so is his family who I got to know really well!), and I expect nothing but happiness and good in her marriage. Congratulations Bri!!

In this post, I will put the photographs from her wedding. But being that is is my *FIRST* Destination wedding, I will do a separate post for all the photographs I got along the way! I hope you all enjoy!!




























To view more photos from my trip, view the blog by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment