Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Engagement: Brandan and Michelle

Bustamante is a familiar name in my life. I went to school with a beautiful friend of mine, Kristin, since... gosh, I believe second grade? I remember staying the night at her house one time and meeting her brother sooo long ago. I don't remember much of him, except that he was really really into music!

Years and years later, he has worked up his music career as being a Worship Leader and creating beautiful music for all wandering ears to listen! He has lead worship at New Life Church in Colorado springs, toured in several locations.. and, as he mentioned during the shoot, went to my FAVORITE city of Nashville to record! That is where he met his beautiful future wife, Michelle. And goodness do they go great together!! Models they are, as well! They were so much fun to work with and were totally down to any pose, anywhere, and I barely had to direct them at all!

These two were engaged in Nashville and will be soon to wed in Ohio. Though I will not be photographing the wedding, I was very very happy to have spent the time with both of them to give them some beautiful engagement photos! Congratulations Brandan and Michelle!

Check out some of his amazing performances, especially for the Desparation Tour he did. The videos for these performances are found on his YouTube here!!















Michelle is quite the model!! She wanted to get a few good shots of just herself for her visit to Colorado for these photos! She is originally from Nashville..


GORGEOUS!!


Be sure to check out more of Brandan's music HERE! Or here! He appreciates all the support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment