Monday, November 22, 2010

Engagement: Anthony and Audra

Anthony: the most sarcastic person you've ever met.

Audra: the cutest person you've ever met.

Anthony and Audra: one GREAT couple!!

I met Audra years ago through my Young Life College group, The Life. I knew something was up when I wasn't running into her as much on campus, and sure enough... she was in LOVE. Aww... :)

At first I felt soo bad because Audra and I had been playing phone tag for quite some time to talk about her wedding. Back and forth we went... but when it finally got down to the time for her to send out invitations, I made SURE we made a point of it to get together to get some cute shots of them to send out with the invites! We found an open spot in the morning. My first morning couple shoot! The light was BEAUTIFUL! We went down to the Nature Center in Pueblo to take these. At this time of year, especially with all the left over overgrowth of the summer, this area is gorgeous. I've been doing a lot of my shoots here lately and the outcome is just perfect!!

Can I also just say, I love love LOVE doing engagement and couple sessions? They're so intimate, and so fun, and when you are with two excited and in love people, you can just see it and feel nothing but warmth and happiness inside you. I purely enjoy every minute.

I'll be doing their wedding in January and I can not wait!!











No comments:

Post a Comment