Friday, April 8, 2011

WEBSITE!

After weeks and weeks of design uncertainties, layout confusion, photo selection, and finding the time to do it all, I have finally come to a new level in my career. I am finally published on the web!! Please, please.... go take a look around. Send me a message through my contact form for fun!! I am beyond excited to have finally come to this point and to have the chance to learn new things, make new mistakes, and grow professionally as a photographer. Of course, it will be a continuous work of progress and I still have things I want to change or add (and PLEASE send me your opinions or things that I could change to make it more visitor-friendly, I would appreciate it!!!), but for now, this is what I have created, and this is what I hope to present to Pueblo, Colorado and all of Southern Colorado as a local artist!!!

Thanks so much everyone!!


Here it is!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment