Friday, April 8, 2011

Josh and Sage love shoot.

So, while attempting to finally complete my website, I realized that I wanted to do a shoot that was fully intended and completely surrounded around the overall feel that I wanted to incorporate into my website. Vintage, Urban Outfitters sort of feel, light and airy.. and of course, the feeling of love! With this in mind, I had the perfect person I wanted to contact.

I honestly don't remember where I met Sage, or if I just encountered her through mututal friends, but her and her boyfriends' overall style was exactly what I needed for my home page! They were definitely into it, being that they haven't had pictures taken together yet.

So, I went a little crazy going to the local thrift stores to get some cute vintage props, which were a great addition to the shoot, but honestly with two beautiful people as Sage and Josh to take photos of, who really needs props?! But it truly set the mood. I am so happy they both allowed me to take photos of them! You can view the photos of the vintage items on my website, but for now here are some of my favorites from Josh and Sage's love shoot!



















No comments:

Post a Comment