Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby West

Carlee Jane Smith is the beautiful baby of Rob and Jill West, who I took maternity photos for earlier in their pregnancy. I always anticipate the birth of a child for every maternity photo shoot that I do.. wondering if it's a boy or a girl, what the name might be, and of course... how adorable the baby will be! So I adored every minute of photographing this youngster, who was, at the time only six weeks old. Enjoy this beautiful addition to the world!









They also let me help them design the announcement for her birth! Even though what I put together was clearly effortless, it was still so cute. I absolutely adored receiving the photos they printed out. It makes me so happy when people enjoy the photos I take for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment